Monday, October 15, 2007

Japan Trip Day 1-2 Overview
















Airline: United and JAL(JAPAN AIRLINE)
Hotel: Keio Plaza
Events: 17 hour flight
Visited Honda Headquarters
Visited National Museum of
Emerging Science and Innovation



The last 2 days have been sooooooooo Exciting! If you your not sure why, let me tell you a little secet................I AM IN JAPAN!!!! I was given this opportunity by Talladega City schools and Honda and it is like nothing I have ever expericed. I will be here untill Monday October 22, 2007. One thing I can tell you is that the Japan Airline is like nothing in the world. The seats totally recline and everyone has their own television. The seat also vibrates and massage your back! Our fligt took us over Alaska and to see totally white mountains is totally amazing. The total time for the trip was 17 hours. We'll is it 7:00am here and 9:00pm there (USA). I will be sending pictures soon. Keep reading for more.

4 comments:

Pattie Thomas said...

What a wonderful opportunity! Thanks for sharing so at least we can feel like we have been there.....

Dr. Frank Buck said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dr. Frank Buck said...

Mrs. Reynolds,

I am delighted that you had this opportunity. I know you will have memories to last a lifetime and much to share with your students!

Nancy Willis said...

Ms. Reynolds, I am sure you had a wonderful time in Japan! Back in 2004,through the Fulbright program, I had the opportunity to visit Japan for three weeks with 199 other educators from across the United states. Going into the various schools and living with a Japanese family was an experience that I will never forget!When I returned, I was able to speak with civic and church groups all across the state. People were so interested in their schools and homelife. Please continue to share your experiences with others and especially your students. Your website is awesome, and it will allow so many people to enjoy your trip also! Great Job, Ms. Reynolds!!!